- Marketplaces like eBay, Amazon, Walmart are big – you are not
- Companies with trademarks to protect are also generally big and have lawyers – you don't
- Marketplaces have their own rules – whether you like them or not, you have to play by their rules
- If they don't want you to sell what they consider weapons, don't. You may think it is a small knife but if they think it is a weapon, they are right, you are not.
- If they don't want you to sell what looks like a confederate flag, don't.
- If they restrict your account or close it – you can be in serious financial trouble.
- Avoid the wrath of marketplaces and save your account
- Block what needs to be blocked for a specific marketplace – why lose all sales
- Use a service like http://UploadMyProducts.com to block based on:
Watch good video on the subject and additional content at http://bit.ly/red-carded1
Good Luck!continue reading →